“If you want happiness for a lifetime,
love your work.”
My passion is the training of skilled and executive personnel, of unskilled workers and apprentices. As a result of my long years of experience in human resource development, I am aware of the vital significance of well-trained employees for counteracting skills shortage and making sure that a company stays fit for the future.
I take much pleasure in imparting knowledge and ensuring that the training participants start having fun at work again, and motivating them with a lasting effect in this spirit. My approach to training is characterized by mutual respect and appreciation. Since I have highly developed emphatic qualities and the trainings are based on a wide variety of cooperative teaching methods, I succeed in engaging the interest of all participants of a training and in activating all types of learners.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Trained hotel manageress
- Certified hospitality manager graduated from Heidelberg College of Hotel Management with the main areas human resource management and employment law
- Human resources assistant certified by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce, with instructor qualification
- Advanced business trainer & coach (competence on top)
- Certified trainer (dvct – German Coaching and Training Association)
- Certified Coach (dvct- German Coaching and Training Association)
- Certified DISG® Trainer
- Certified Business Mediator (Competence on Top)
- Certified Business Facilitator
- Certified Team Developer and Team Coach (Competence on Top)
- Certified Systemic Coach – Advanced level (Competence on Top)
- Certified Behavioral Trainer (Competence on Top)
- Certified Business Facilitator (Competence on Top)
- Certified eTrainer (dvct- German Coaching and Training Association)
- Certified Design Thinking Master (brainbirds)
- Certified Organizational Transformation Coach (competence on Top).
- Many years of experience working as a human resources manager and training instructor for Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Many years of experience as part of the learning & development team Europe of Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts, developing and imparting of training contents